Peace of Mind for All You’ve Invested in This Special Day
For the bride and groom: as you celebrate the beginning of your lives together, wedding insurance can insure your financial future if something beyond your control should go wrong on your special day.
For the parents of the bride or groom: an investment in your child’s wedding is an investment in their happiness. You want to protect their dreams of a perfect wedding and your own financial investment. Wedding insurance gives you peace of mind!
Why not protect your special day? This program offers many advantages including no deductible and very affordable prices. Call for a free quote!
A Wedding Insurance Policy can cover:
- No Dress. Repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged
- Lost Deposits. Reimbursement if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy or fails to show up. Lost Rings.
- Repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Cancellation/ Postponement Reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses should severe weather or another listed unforeseeable event forces postponement.
- Ruined Photos. If photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged.
- Call to duty. Reimbursement if the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty.
- Damaged Gifts. Repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending.
- Venue Requires Insurance. An additional option to the policy, liability coverage in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.