Rental House Insurance

We offer choices to help protect you as a landlord

“I just bought my first new rental property and I wasn’t sure what kind of insurance I needed. I researched online and found a policy that looked like it would work. The company didn’t offer a specific landlord policy and just squeezed me into a policy that was already built. I found out too late, that what I needed was a customized policy just for my specific landlord property. I needed to speak to someone that understood the coverage I would need as a landlord for my rental house insurance.”
Rental House

Does this sound like you or someone you know?

Your rental property isn’t standard and your insurance policy shouldn’t be either. You need specialized coverage that will take care of the things that matter to you as a landlord.


  • What if there is a fire and can’t collect the monthly rent?
  • What if your property needs some cosmetic work?
  • What if your property is currently vacant?


We can help!!!  We specialize in landlord and rental house insurance and understands what’s important to landlords. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right landlord insurance policy for your rental property, so you can relax while someone else takes care the paperwork!

We offer more options to help protect you as a landlord!

  • Loss of Rents
  • Liability limits
  • Personal Injury
  • Landlord
  • Other Structure
  • Repair Cost
  • Water Damage from Sewers and Drains

If you have several rental homes give us a call for a multiple policy discount today!!!   616-538-2115


September 9th, 2015 by Safeway Insurance Agency LLC