Landlord Insurance

Safeway Insurance Agency’s Landlord Insurance is residential rental property insurance for landlords who rent occupied properties, from single family homes and condo units to duplexes and fourplexes. You put care into maintaining your rental property. You do your best to choose good tenants. You’re just as careful about choosing the right insurance coverage. We understand how important your investment is to you. That’s why we created Safeway Insurance Landlord Insurance. It’s landlord insurance made just for you. Whether you only need a landlord insurance policy with coverage for the most common types of losses or a fully-loaded policy that offers more protection, Safeway Insurance Agency gives you the flexibility to choose. Your local Safeway agent can offer personal advice about product availability in your area and how much coverage is right for you. We’ll help you make sure your residential rental property is properly protected.Landlord Insurance

January 6th, 2017 by Safeway Insurance Agency LLC