As a landlord renting out your investment property, we know you’ve got a lot on your mind. Finding the right tenants, keeping up with repairs; the list goes on and on. With our Landlord Insurance options, you’ll have one less thing to worry about. Our rental property insurance protects your property from damages and you from losing income should covered damages make your property unlivable.
Please call us directly to discuss or purchase Landlord Insurance.
Call for a Quote 616-538-2115 or fill quote form on the right.
What does Landlord Insurance cover ? Owning an investment property presents specific insurance issues unique to your situation. Recognizing that, we offer landlord policies that can be tailored to your needs. Landlord Insurance coverage options available to you include:
- Your residential rental property; single-family, duplex, triplex and quad
- Other structures on the property such as sheds, garages, etc.
- Liability: If a claim is made against you for accidental damage in relation to your investment property, your insurance company can defend those claims, and pay those claims for which you are legally responsible, up to your policy limits.
- Fair Rental Value Coverage: If your property is deemed unlivable due to a covered loss, we’ll reimburse you for the income you’ll lose because your tenants will no longer be paying you rent.
- Inflation Protection: The cost of making repairs is increasing every day. With Inflation Protection Coverage, we can automatically adjust your policy limits to keep pace with inflation – and you will receive a discount on your policy premium.
- Personal Injury Protection: If a claim is made against you for injuries arising out of libel, slander, invasion of privacy, wrongful eviction or wrongful entry.
Landlords qualify for discounts, too. we can offer a variety of discounts on your Landlord Insurance policy to keep costs affordable.
- Multi-policy: For when you insure both your property and car with us.
- Early Shopper: If your current insurance policy doesn’t expire for a while, you could qualify for an early shopper discount.
- New/Renovated Home: Get a discount if your rental property is less than 13 years old or was recently renovated
Additional Landlord Benefits-As a responsible landlord, you deserve more than just basic insurance coverage; Here are some additional benefits so you can focus on what matters most. Extra features available with our Landlord Insurance include:
- 24-Hour Claims Assistance
- Convenient Payment Options
- Go paperless for bills and documents